Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Shrinky Dinks!

After church today I introduced the girls to one of my favorite childhood memories! Shrinky Dinks! It was so much fun!








And for follow up on last nights post...Riley slept like a baby all night in her big girl bed!! She did so great! I woke up a million times to check on her, but she slept great!

She woke up at 6:30 but then sat and played in her bed for 20 minutes while I watched her on the monitor. Keags and I finally went in and hung out with her but when it was time to go downstairs she cried and cried because she didn't want to get out of bed! She cried so hard that she was able to wake up Nana and then take Nanas hand and lead her back upstairs to get back in her bed! I'd definitely call that success!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment