Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Terrorist Interragator

Today was a tough and rough one people! Who knew that an almost five year old could whine for 8 straight hours!? I'm not sure she even stopped to take a breath!!

The whining out ranked my sinus headache, the bronchitis I'm on my second antibiotic for, and the good ole cramps, on the "things that might make me end it all" scale today! Because whining is the equivalent of water boarding for me. In fact, if the NSA needed a new interrogator I could loan them Keagan! Listening to her whining for a couple of hours would make any terrorist talk for sure!

You would have thought that she would be much happier on a day that I let her wear whatever she wants (Tuesdays and Thursdays). She is usually happy when she is rockin her ever so vibrant Keagan style! But not today! I'm thinking an early bed time is in order for sure! Is 5:00 too early?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment