Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Scary Riley







Does this face look scary? Apparently so if you are Keagan! She spent all morning terrified that Riley was going to GET her! Riley was completely oblivious to Keagans screams of "mom she's touching me!", "mom she's gonna get me!" and my personal favorite "mom she's looking at me!" But with that big smile, who wouldn't be afraid of Riley? Maybe it's her huge new bow! Now that's a little more understandable.

Then after Riley went to therapy and school, Keags accomplished a huge feat! I'm particularly proud of this accomplishment because I have never been able to enjoy success at this!





She actually conquered "the claw!" On her first try none the less! And then she retrieved a second stuffed animal for her sister! Maybe she's trying to make up for the insults this morning.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment